BUY ONLINE VIA PAYPAL
RocsterSportscan assist with all your sports maintenance.
We can look after your team and the individual.
RocsterSportshas highly trained and qualified therapist to look after you and they have experience of work with many professional and elite athletes.
If you would like RocsterSports looking after your team, contact us and we can discuss your team and individual needs.
Why you want Sports Massage
More and more athletes are acknowledging the importance of incorporating massage into their training routine.
Sports massage is used to enhance athletic performance.
The treatments can include pre-event, post-event, during competition, training & conditioning and restoration & rehabilitation.
Athletic benefits of Sports Massage:
- reduces stress, fatigue and anxiety
- works in conjunction with physiotherapy treatments
- improves healing time on soft tissue injuries
- improves mental focus and concentration
- relieves headaches and migraines
- calms the nervous system
- easing of stiffness and tension
- aids in lubricating muscles, decreasing friction & removing stored toxins & acids
- stimulates and increases blood circulation and lung ventilation
- reduce scar tissue
- increase flexibility
- toning and relaxing of muscles to improve joint mobility
- boosts morale
Four Types of Sports Massage
1. Pre-event sports massage: A short, stimulating massage 15 - 45 minutes before the event.
It is directed toward the parts of the body that will be involved in the exertion.
2. Post-event sports massage: Given within an hour or two of the event, to normalize the body's tissues.
3. Restorative sports massage: Given during training to allow the athlete to train harder and with less injury.
4. Rehabilitative sports massage: Aimed at alleviating pain due to injury and returning the body to optimal health.